Milltek Sport Toyota Supra A90 (UK/EU with OPF/GPF) Particulate Filter-back Exhaust with GT-115 Titanium Trims - Race (Louder) Valved SSXTY112
Milltek Sport exhausts are produced in high-quality type 304 aircraft-grade stainless steel. This material is anti-magnetic (other manufacturers' stainless steel may not be) and is less susceptible to discolouration. This quality of stainless steel is used on all pipework and the total construction of the silencer. Mandrel bending ensures full flow bends for better gas flow and Milltek Sport exhaust systems are increased in bore to ensure ultimate performance without the loss of mid-range torque. All Milltek Sport exhausts are designed, developed, and manufactured in-house in the UK.
WHY BUY A MILLTEK SPORT EXHAUST?
Milltek Sport stainless steel exhausts have a genuine performance edge - noticeable power gains, sounds that are truly awesome, styled looks that are aggressive but discrete, and a feeling of true exhilaration.
- Transforms performance and driveability
- Sharper throttle response
- Substantial weight saving over original equipment exhaust systems
- Precision, quality controlled manufacture to ISO 9001 standards
- Highest quality aircraft-grade stainless steel
- Low-pressure stainless exhaust systems for maximum performance - with no loss of low-end torque
- High-quality type-304 aircraft-grade stainless steel
- Over 30 years of continuous exhaust development and technical expertise
- Ever-expanding comprehensive selection of performance exhausts
- Milltek Sport are on tuning companies ‘must-have’ list and are exported to over 70 countries worldwide
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Milltek Sport stainless steel exhausts come with a lifetime guarantee for the first purchaser (excluding cats & flexis)
- GPF/OPF Back with GT-115 Titanium Trims - Race (Louder) Valved
- Tailpipe: 115 GT
- Pipe Diameter: 70mm
- Race: Yes
- EC approved: No
- Valvesonic: No
- Lighter weight than the factory system
- Improved aesthetics
- Enhanced sound
Toyota Supra A90 3.0 Turbo
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
We offer worldwide shipping on all products.
If upon receiving your product you wish to return it, we offer a 30-day returns policy. For our in-depth returns information please follow the link. "R44 Returns Policy"
We get a large number of custom orders and requests everyday, so as a result it is not always possible for us to keep every item in stock at all times in our warehouse. If you require the item urgently please contact our sales team here to check the stock before you make your purchase.
We totally understand if you're not certain a part will be compatible with your car, so we highly recommend contacting us here with your query. Our friendly sales team will then be in touch to confirm if this part is the correct part you are looking for.
All in stock products ship the same day if ordered before 2pm GMT
For out of stock items we will contact you with an estimated wait time if not otherwise specified above.
We offer worldwide shipping on all products. If upon receiving your product you wish to return; we offer a 30-day returns policy. For our in-depth returns information please follow the link. "R44 Returns Policy
All of our products come with a standard warranty of 1-3 years. This is dependant on the type of product however. For more details please see our warranty page here.