FTP BMW M3/M4 S55 Charge Pipe (F80/F82/F83)
Fitting Available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
► Free UK Delivery Over £99* Learn more
► Price Match Guarantee. Found a lower price? We'll match it*
► Finance it with Klarna. Available for UK Orders* Learn more
Got a question about this product? Contact us
The FTP BMW F8X S55 Charge Pipe both increases flow and improve the reliability of your twin turbo BMW. The mandrel-bent aluminum pipe replaces the brittle factory plastic pipe which can fail under increased boost pressure. The increased piping size helps to reduce turbulence and maximize flow into the engine.
- Lightweight High Grade 6061 Aluminum Piping
- Retains factory style o-ring throttle body lock flange. Precision CNC machined throttle body flange ensures leak-free connection to throttle body. Quick and easy connection and disconnection to throttle body. Ideal connection compared to the silicone hose and hose clamp connection found in all other aftermarket diverter valve upgrade pipes available in the marketplace.
- Precision CNC machined MAP sensor flange ensures a leak-free connection.
- Diverter Valve Charge Pipe features beaded ends and T-bolt clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
- Optional Type III Hard Black Anodizing (for stealth and OEM look). Hard anodizing helps improve the durability of intercooler piping. Resists bent or dented piping.
- Compatible with the factory electronic diverter valve.
- Includes all hardware for a complete installation.
- Increased Flow
- Direct OEM Replacement
- Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Construction
- F80, F82 & F83 (M3/M4)
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
We offer worldwide shipping on all products.
If upon receiving your product you wish to return it, we offer a 30-day returns policy. For our in-depth returns information please follow the link. "R44 Returns Policy"
We get a large number of custom orders and requests everyday, so as a result it is not always possible for us to keep every item in stock at all times in our warehouse. If you require the item urgently please contact our sales team here to check the stock before you make your purchase.
We totally understand if you're not certain a part will be compatible with your car, so we highly recommend contacting us here with your query. Our friendly sales team will then be in touch to confirm if this part is the correct part you are looking for.
All in stock products ship the same day if ordered before 2pm GMT
For out of stock items we will contact you with an estimated wait time if not otherwise specified above.
We offer worldwide shipping on all products. If upon receiving your product you wish to return; we offer a 30-day returns policy. For our in-depth returns information please follow the link. "R44 Returns Policy
All of our products come with a standard warranty of 1-3 years. This is dependant on the type of product however. For more details please see our warranty page here.