EBC BMW M3/M4 Racing 2 Piece Floating Brake Discs (G80/G81/G82/G83)
EBC BMW G80 M3 G82 M4 fully floating two-piece front brake discs improve stopping power & long-term braking performance. The quality of these discs far exceeds the OEM items in terms of strength & cooling as well - the discs have been extensively tested in a variety of different scenarios to develop the absolute best braking solution on the market for the G8X platform.
R44 Performance has been working with EBC on these rotors for over a year now on their BMW G80 M3 Competition. These discs have seen countless track days, including a trip to the Nurburgring, and well over 15,000 miles of hard driving on the R44 Performance development vehicle.
After a number of revisions and tweaks, the result is a 380x36mm version of EBC’s much-loved two-piece floating disc, that can be bolted directly on to all G8X-series M3 and M4 models (minus those sporting carbon ceramic brakes), and will offer impressive braking performance and longevity, especially when driven hard on road and track.
– EBC’s two-piece fully-floating 380x36mm discs are a simple bolt-on upgrade that seamlessly replace the original ‘pin-drive’ brake disc without vehicle modification.
– Unlike the stock pin-drive discs which do not float, EBC’s SG2F fully-floating rotor allows the outer cast-iron friction ring to expand freely with temperature, totally eliminating disc ‘warping’.
– Discs are grooved unlike the original rotors which are perforated. This allows the pad to vent without the holes becoming epicentres for disc cracking.
– Race-derived G3500 grade high-carbon cast-iron is used for the friction rings. This high-quality metallurgy possesses greater crack resistance and an increased ability to conduct and then radiate heat.
– Aluminium bells are machined from aerospace-grade aluminium and then hard anodised for longevity, whereas the stock brake rotors use uncoated cast aluminium bells.
– Cast-iron friction rings feature 48-curved vanes and are handed for each side of the vehicle. This significantly improves the brake discs’ ability to radiate heat, increasing brake system endurance and prolonging the onset of brake fade.
– Bobbins are machined from stainless steel which cannot rust, ensuring the disc continues to float freely throughout its entire life cycle on the vehicle, even on road cars.
– Spring clips ensure totally silent operation and eliminate off-brake disc rattle.
– Friction rings can be replaced individually after they have become worn, allowing the aluminium bell and stainless steel bobbins to be re-used, leading to lower long-term operating costs.
- BMW G80 M3 Saloon (2021+)
- BMW G80 M3 Competition Saloon (2021+)
- BMW G81 M3 Touring (2023+)
- BMW G81 M3 Competition Touring (2023+)
- BMW G82 M4 Coupe (2021+)
- BMW G82 M4 Competition Coupe (2021+)
- BMW G83 M4 Convertible (2021+)
- BMW G83 M4 Competition Convertible (2021+)
*Please note: These discs are NOT suitable for vehicles specified with the M Carbon Ceramic Package.
All in stock products ship the same day if ordered before 2pm GMT
For out of stock items we will contact you with an estimated wait time if not otherwise specified above.
We offer worldwide shipping on all products. If upon receiving your product you wish to return; we offer a 30-day returns policy. For our in-depth returns information please follow the link. "R44 Returns Policy
All of our products come with a standard warranty of 1-3 years. This is dependant on the type of product however. For more details please see our warranty page here.