CSF BMW M2 Race Spec Oil Cooler (F87)
CSF BMW F87 M2 Race Spec Oil Cooler is designed to keep engine oil temperatures consistently low for prolonged periods of fast or spirited driving. If you've ever pushed your M2 hard at the track, you'll be very familiar with the M2's high oil temperature limp mode. The OEM engine oil cooler is not capable of keeping oil temperatures low at the track or even when driving spiritedly on the road in high temperatures. High oil temperatures also cause premature oil deterioration, reducing its lubricating effect on your N55 engine.
With the CSF upgraded race-spec engine oil cooler, this isn't an issue. After testing the CSF oil cooler in extreme 46 degree temperatures, it has proven to lower your oil temperatures and prevent your vehicle from entering limp mode at the track.
- Innovative 2-core in-series system.
- Front full size core has 17 cooling tubes versus OEM 15 tubes
- Secondary in-series backside cooler has an additional 6 rows of cooling
- Made with CSF’s AC condenser technology using a 1-row super-high pressure 26mm multi-channel microtube.
- High-density multi-louvered fin design for maximum surface area contact.
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting
- World’s 1st and only true “plug-and-play” upgraded engine oil cooler for the BMW N55 engine in the BMW F87 M2 (2016+)
- Track tested in 39C (46C heat index) – max oil temperature achieved 115C.
- This is a reduction from 135C/137C track oil temperatures (limp mode) when testing with the upgraded CSF cooler on the vehicle versus the OEM cooler.
- Need additional ½ quart for proper fill-up during installation (OEM cooler is 7 quarts. CSF’s upgrade Race-Spec M2 oil cooler required ~7.5 quarts to fill up properly.
CSF manufactures the most advanced and efficient radiator cores in the industry by using innovative tube and fin technologies with industry leading testing methods to maximise airflow and heat dissipation. These techniques allow CSF to stay ahead of the pack when it comes to radiator technology!
CSF-8104 Race Spec Engine Oil Cooler fits the following vehicles:
- BMW F87 M2 N55 Coupe (2016-2018)
*NOT SUITABLE for BMW F87 M2 Competition (2018-2020)
All in stock products ship the same day if ordered before 2pm GMT
For out of stock items we will contact you with an estimated wait time if not otherwise specified above.
We offer worldwide shipping on all products. If upon receiving your product you wish to return; we offer a 30-day returns policy. For our in-depth returns information please follow the link. "R44 Returns Policy
All of our products come with a standard warranty of 1-3 years. This is dependant on the type of product however. For more details please see our warranty page here.